Uralvagonzavod employees receive state awards
Nine of the winning employees are representatives from the company's head plant and scientific production facility and three are on staff at the Ural Transport Machine-Building Office, Ural Business Consulting reports.
Igor Kholmanskikh, the Ural region's plenipotentiary representative of the Russian Federation, distributed the awards in a ceremony in his Yekaterinburg office.
The employees were celebrated for their outstanding work achievements as part of President Vladimir Putin's Decree 225, "On Giving out Russian Federation State Awards," according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants