YIT announces plans to build apartment complex in Verkhnaya Pyshma
A residential suburb of Yekaterinburg, Verknaya Pyshma has was selected by YIT last year as the site of a large apartment complex comprised of 248 units. With the first project complete, YIT has drawn plans to construct two additional buildings containing between 150 and 200 apartments near the city's Isetskoye and Baltym lakes.
Currently, YIT owns a 35-acre plot in Verknaya Pyshma, where it will ultimately develop 19 apartment buildings containing more than 2,000 units. When complete, the Rifei project will be home to approximately 4,500 residents.
The multi-unit complex will feature a showroom designed to introduce prospective renters to the energy-saving technologies used in the construction of the residential project. Such technologies include grounded heat pumps, solar panels, LED lights and thermally-insulated windows.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants