Ural Airlines adds 10th Airbus 321 to fleet
The Airbus 321 has a total seating capacity of 220, and will replace the A-320 Ural Airlines returned to its supplier in Naples. The airline began leasing the aircraft earlier this year but did not take delivery of it until last week.
Ural Airlines now operates a fleet of 18 Airbus A-320s and 10 A-321s.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants