UrFU employees receive diplomas from Russian government
Awards went to Dmitry Vadimovich Gadeevu, a technical sciences senior engineer and senior lecturer of heat treatment and metal physics; Alexander Ivanovich Yagupova, a senior engineer of rare metals and nanomaterials in the technical sciences department; and Tatiana Alekseevne Zeitler, a research assistant in the chemical sciences research laboratory of physiologically active substances.
Awards were also presented to Sergei Vasilyevich Solovyov, an assistant of metal forming in the physical and mathematical sciences department, and Alexey Stolbovsky, a senior lecturer on metallurgy in the physical and mathematic sciences department.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants