Ural Airlines promotion offers round-trip fare to Croatia for $727
Ural Airlines encourages travelers to pre-apply for traveler documents prior to the opening of the Croatian visa center in Yekaterinburg on June 17. New Croatian visas take an average of 10 days to obtain, following receipt of the application. Additionally, Russian tourists may enter Croatia with valid Schengen visas.
The airline will operate flights to Pula on a fleet of modern Airbus jets.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants