Yekaterinburg's UrFU to host Science Slam competition
Students will have only 10 minutes to present on topics in a wide range of disciplines, including linguistics and veterinary medicine, using such means as PowerPoint, rap, dance, poetry and other methods.
Applications will be accepted through June 9. An informational meeting will be held on June 6 in the main building at UrFU.
The event was organized by representatives of the Federal Ministry of Education and Research of Germany. Organizers hope to increase interest in science and to create a joint German-Russian communication platform for young scientists from the two countries.
Science Slam winners will convene in Berlin on Sept. 13 for a German-Russian scientific competition.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants