UrFU supervisory board's Charushin elected VP of Russian Academy of Sciences
Charushin said his job is to return the prestige of academic science, integrating it with universities and government. He stressed the importance of federal and regional ministers consulting with the expert academic community on major decisions and projects.
Charushin has been with the Russian Academy of Sciences since 2003. He is also the winner of the state prize of the Russian Federation and is the director of the Institute of Organic Synthesis on behalf of IJ Postovsky UB RAS. In 2008, he headed the department, and this year, he was nominated for a second term of office in the bureau.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants