UrFU delegation visits Swedish Radiation Safety Authority
Lars Van Dassin, the head of the international relations department met with Rectors Viktor Koksharov, Maxim Khomiakov and Valery Mikhaylenko, the director of international relations.
One of the goals of the partnership was to create a joint master's program dedicated to the idea of non-proliferation of nuclear technology. The creation of interdisciplinary projects was also discussed at the meeting, as were issues of social tension and energy and political issues.
Also, in order to receive funding for the project, the delegation had to present a plan. The meeting allowed them to work out the details of the project, including problems of energy security and, perhaps, nuclear medicine.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants