UrFU signs cooperative agreement with China's Shenyang Polytechnic University
SPU Professors Xing Guyhe, the secretary of the party committee, and Wang Lijun, the head of the international cooperation, met with UrFU Rector Viktor Koksharov, and the parties discussed issues of cooperation in the field of higher education, science and technology. The school officials signed a cooperative contract to be fulfilled via the exchange of teachers, seminars, lectures, students and research.
Koksharov highlighted the special status of UrFU as a federal school that enjoys the support of the Russian government, which the school can use towards the modernization and development of higher education in Russia. Koksharov said that closer links with universities in China can help strengthen Russian universities. Xing said the schools have much in common and could benefit from working together.
There are currently 146 Chinese citizens studying at UrFU. The administration is working to attract more applicants from China through such cooperation with Shenyang Polytechnic University and other Chinese institutions of higher education.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants