FC Ural competes at Soccer for Friendship conference
In the days preceding the conference, the 19 members of FC Ural's youth team were given the rare opportunity to practice inside Yekaterinburg's Central Stadium, where professionals play.
"Certainly many of them dream of playing in this stadium, and maybe in the future someone will succeed," FC Ural youth training head Igor Bakhtin said.
Sponsored by Russian gas producer Gazprom, Soccer for Friendship brought together 31 youth teams from across eight countries for a series of soccer matches and social activities. With a set of eight core principals-- tradition, peace, friendship, victory, equality, health, justice and loyalty-- Soccer for Friendship seeks to instill in children an appreciation for the sport's role in international diplomacy.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants