Old House theatre to reproduce Turgenev's "Torrents of Spring"
Old House first produced "Torrents of Spring" in 1992 as part of the company's repertory until May 2001.
The play tells the story of love and passion experienced in youth and at a standstill later in life. At the end of his life, the hero finds the strength to try to start life anew.
The novel is over 140 years old, though its pure message has been little changed by the passage of time. The new production will feature a new cast and will take place only once on June 1.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants