Ural Airlines launch Yekaterinburg-Khanty-Mansiysk, Moscow-Blagoveshchensk flights
The flights to Khanty-Mansiysk will begin June 17 and operate on Mondays and Thursdays. Flights to Blagoveshchensk begin June 18 and fly out on Mondays and return on Tuesdays.
Ural Airlines will be using a modern Airbus A320 aircraft with properly equipped Business Class cabins for the flights, both of which are scheduled to make it possible to conveniently connect via Yekaterinburg for flights within Russia, the CIS and other countries around the world.
Khanty-Mansiysk is Russia's petroleum capital in the international market. It is a beautiful city with venues for international competitions, festivals and exhibitions.
Blagoveshchensk is located on the Chinese border and has a convenient transportation system, making it attractive for business. The destination offers business travelers the liberty of movement, with convenient connections via Yekaterinburg.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants