NOMOS to place $200 million in free funds on deposit
NOMOS won a competition between seven banks, in which they were evaluated based on quality of service and expertise, including international long-term credit ratings and capital adequacy of the bank.
The bank proposed overnight and corporate overnight short-term deposits, term deposits without replenishment, deposits with replenishment and partial withdrawal of deposits, savings deposits with replenishment, long-term "golden mean" deposits with the possibility of early termination and income, advance deposit and multi-currency deposits.
Under the agreement, the bank will allow customers to charge interest on the remaining balance of the amount, which is produced by the supplementary agreement of the parties, based on the amount of average daily balances maintained or irreducible balance amount within a specified period.
NOMOS is the sixth largest Russian banking group by assets, with assets totaling $28.66 billion and a net worth of $2.88 billion. It has around 300 offices in several Russian regions.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants