UrFU to host planning seminar for 2014 World Cup in programming
Seminar organizers are looking for ways to enhance the appeal of Yekaterinburg as a tourist destination in preparation for the international programming championship. Discussion will focus on challenges associated with the arrival of thousands of international visitors for the 2014 World Cup.
The seminar will only be open to current or prospective graduate students in the university's Institute of Humanities and Arts.
Ultimately, organizers hope that Yekaterinburg's cultural tourism appeal will be enhanced by the time of the 2014 World Cup that participants will want to return to the city as recreational visitors.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants