UrFU to host conference on geopolitical climate post-Soviet era
The conference was organized by the laboratory staff of the Department of Political Studies and the Institute of Social and Political Sciences at Ural Federal University.
Students, graduates, job-seekers and post-graduate students are invited to participate in the conference. The event will include discussions on Russian foreign policy priorities, U.S. interests in the post-Soviet climate, EU policy toward new independent states, foreign policy goals and the objectives of China's post-Soviet climates.
Conference proceedings will be published online at http://polit.ispn.urfu.ru/.
Several experts expected at the conference include A.A. Kerimov, an associate professor of political science and the head of the Department of Theory and History of Political Science, N.A. Komlev, a doctor of political science and the head of the Yekaterinburg branch of the Academy of Geopolitical Problems, A.G. Naronskaya, an associate professor of political science and R.S. Mukhametov, an assistant professor of theory and the history of political science and the head of the Center for Political Studies of the SCO.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants