Yekaterinburg Ballet debuts Minkus' "Don Quixote"
Originally staged in 2006, the ballet is based off of the novel by Migues de Cervantes with the libretto adapted by Vyacheslav Gordeyev.
Choreography and staging for the Yekaterinburg production was also provided by Gordeyev, with additional scenic choreography by Marius Petipa and Alexander Gorsky. Vladimir Bocharov directed the score written by Yuri Burlaka, and Stanislav Fesko designed the set.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants