UrFU Professor Mashkin proposes modernizing metallurgical industry
Mashkin was invited as a guest expert to brief the meeting's attendees, which included Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev, on economically viable ways to eliminate environmental damage and conserve mineral reserves.
During his speech, Mashkin highlighted possible solutions to issues regarding mining waste. Each of Mashkin's solutions called for increased attention paid to the development of metallurgy technology.
One of Mashkin's new metallurgical technologies currently undergoing testing is a mechanism for disposing of waste water more efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants