Yekaterinburg Opera, Ballet Theatre to debut "The Stone Flower"
Prokofiev's version of "The Stone Flower" originally premiered in October 2008 and is based on a version by Yuri Grigorvich and Simon Virsaladze commissioned by the Soviets in the mid-1950s. "The Stone Flower" has long been celebrated as a cornerstone in Ural art and culture.
Yekaterinburg Ballet Theatre's production will be choreographed by Andrey Petrov, with music direction by Sergey Stadler. Sets and costumes were designed by Stanislav Benediktov and Olga Polyanskaya, respectively.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants