NOMOS Bank names Fedor Sytin director of small business division
NOMOS Deputy Chairman of Management Yelena Budnik said the main challenges facing the department for small businesses are the development of lending, increased fee income and the successful integration of teams between NOMOS and small businesses. Sytin will work to increase the competitiveness of credit and commission-based products, as well as help to build technologies that improve small business services.
Sytin worked as the leading expert for the head of risk management from 2006 to 2009. Beginning in 2011, he worked as the head of the department solutions division, where he was charged with of construction of the retail collection. Before joining the banking sector in 2004, he worked in proprietary trading and manufacturing projects.
Sytin was born in Moscow. He graduated from the State University Higher School of Economics. He is also the author of several articles on the development of risk management systems, and he has spoken at several industry conferences.
NOMOS Bank Group is Russia's sixth largest banking group by assets. It has consolidated assets in accordance with IFRS of $28.82 billion and a net worth of $2.89 billion. The group has an extensive regional network with approximately 300 offices in Russia.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants