Shulzenko to prepare women's basketball team for FIBA U19 Championship
Most of the team is comprised of the group that won the gold medal at Greece's U16 European Championship in 2010.
Some core members of the team also competed in the final round of the Romanian U18 European Championship last summer, where the team ultimately received the silver medal.
Of those players is Albina Razheva, who scored, on average, 12.4 points and 7.3 rebounds per game during the All-Tournament Team championship in Bucharest.
During training, Shulzhenko will pay particular attention to Alexandra Marchenkova, who averaged 10.9 points, 7.7 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game.
The Russian team will face Brazil, Serbia and South Korea in the U19 series.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants