UrFU to offer bachelor's program in applied ethics
The university defines applied ethics as a "set of disciplines and areas of research that studies in the prevailing moral practices of society, including current moral issues in business [and] personnel management," as well as "in personal, professional and social life."
Department leaders believe the new program will prepare students to enter business positions with a more thoughtful perspective.
The applied ethics program can be completed in approximately three years and six months with full-time study. Part-time students can complete the program in four years. Students wishing to enter the program must score well on social studies, Russian language and history entrance exams.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants