Unseen photos of Romanov family discovered in Ural city of Zlatoust
Historians believe the 210 newly-discovered photographs, which were found in a local history museum in the small city of Zlatoust, were taken between the years 1914 and 1916 and were likely taken by the Tsar himself or his children, according to Discovery News.
Experts also suspect that the Tsar assembled the photo album himself during the family's exile in western Siberia between 1917 and 1918.
Currently, the photo album is being displayed in Yekaterinburg's Sverdlovsk Regional Museum as part of a show marking the 400th anniversary of the founding of the Romanov dynasty, Discovery News reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants