SUSU to host photography charity event for sick children
The event invites participants to come have their photos taken by top photographers from SUSU's photography school. Participants pay approximately $10 and receive six to eight processed photos, which will be provided via email within one week of the shoot.
All proceeds will go towards the treatment of sick children. Participants can pre-register with photographers and view their previous work at http://74foto.ru.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants