Belarusian State Professor Kalinin to host lecture series at UrFU
The lecture series will focus on the applied mathematical theory of optimal control-- a complex series of equations used to calculate the optimal criterion for a number of certainties.
Kalinin will begin his talks on March 13 at 5:40 p.m. with a lecture, with a different to follow each day. The final lecture, "Asymptotically sub-optimal synthesis," will take place on March 18 at noon.
Throughout his career, Kalinin has published more than 150 scientific papers. Students can view some of the professor's previous research using the Scopus academic database.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants