Ural State Economic University hosts Victory Day climbing tournament
Participants climbed a mobile wall located in the square in front of the entrance to USUE-Sinha. Children between the ages of 10 and 15 years old competed in the speed climbing competition. World-class athlete Ivan Novikov presided as the head of the tournament.
Sergey Sinitsyn, the 2011 World Champion of rock climbing and director of the School of Olympic Reserve mountain sports division, said the event will give future champions experience to test their strength. Participants also learn the communicate with each other and have the opportunity to climb outdoors in the center of the city as part of the tournament. Winners received prizes from the "Kant" sporting goods store.
USUE-Sinha will host the first European Cup in adult climbing, the IFSC European Cup 2013, from May 16 to May 20. The competition will be held in the Urals' largest climbing gym, with competitors from Spain, Italy, the Czech Republic, Poland, France, Slovenia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Russia and several others.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants