Eurasian Economic Youth Forum hosts copyright business game
Troschlilin EN, a practicing attorney and economics professor, created and coordinated the game, where students conducted mock trials of intellectual property cases.
In one of the game's scenarios, a fifth-year economics and law student served as a district court judge in a copyright case.
Organizers held the game with the hope that students would leave with an appreciation for the role that intellectual property law plays in the development of the Russian economy.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants