Urfa European School to host discussion on Russian-EU relations
Undergraduates and graduates students will participate in lectures, group discussions and role-playing games, all of which will focus on the topic of modern trends in the EU, European states and the history of relations and issues of cooperation between Russia and the EU.
Experts from Russia and EU member states, including scientists, politicians, businessmen and journalists, are expected to attend the event, as are students from schools in the Sverdlovsk, Kurgan, Chelyabinsk, Tyumen and Perm regions.
Schools can apply to compete in the event, as well, though individuals who participated in previous competitions funded by the Representation of the European Commission to Russia are ineligible.
The application can be found at www.eu-studyweeks.ru.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants