UrFU site of large-scale chain message experiment
The experiment began at 2 p.m. at the university's entrance on Lenin Avenue. The line of student and staff participants stretched to the monument of Alexander Popov.
Organizers not only monitored whether or not a message could be delivered from person to person without being altered, but they also measured how long such a message would take to be delivered without the aid of radio communications.
"This cheerful, bright and very scientific way, we decided to celebrate the professional holiday this year," UrFU official Irina Kolobylina said. "We hope that this will be another good urban tradition."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants