UrFU's Fast and Furious student hip-hop team takes first place in competition
The competition was held late last month in Moscow. In the Trophy of Hip-Hop championship, Ivan Kelik, a student of UrFU's Physics and Technology Institute, took first place.
The team will perform at the World Cup, which will be held in October in Serbia. Next week, the team will travel to Belgium for the European Championship. Catherine Rogozhina, the team's coach, said the team will spend a substantial amount of time training.
The team also won another hip-hop competition earlier this month at the University of Higher Educational Institutions of the Sverdlovsk Region. Second place went to the UrFU team Force, and the third place trophy went to UrFU's Beat Street. The team went on to take first place in the Street Dance competition one day later.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants