UrFu students take home second place in South Russian Tech math competition
A team of two students from Ural Federal University participated in the competition, taking home second place and beating out students at the National Research University-MIET.
The students competed with each other in technical areas of study. The team was made up of Eugene Zhevak of the Physico-Technical Institute and Alexander Sukhov of the Engineering Institute. Both students took fifth place in the individual competition. UrFU teacher Evgenia Smirnova prepared the students for the competition.
Students of mathematics at UrFU are frequent winners of science competition events and recently brought home a victory from the VIII All-Russian Mathematical tournament.
The competition was attended by representatives from 15 Russian universities.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants