UrFU students place among top contestants in innovation contest
Students from UrFU's physics and technology, energy, mechanical engineering, materials science and metallurgy, natural sciences and basic education programs submitted projects and inventions for competition. Projects submitted varied in focus from the construction of robots to energy studies.
The highest-scoring projects came from students of the UrFU's physical-technical program. The winner of the competition was Sepan Tarasov for his creation of quasi-holograms. The second and third place projects went to inventors of a mobile robot programming platform and software for diagnosing metastatic lung lesions, respectively.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants