UrFU kicks off Clash of Giants computer programming competition
Five Chinese teams will face five Russian teams from Moscow State University, St. Petersburg State University, UrFU and MIPOT during the three day programming competition. The highest-scoring teams will have the opportunity to compete in the 17th annual Open Championship, a worldwide contest that will begin at UrFU on Friday.
"[Clash of the Giants] brought together representatives of the two great countries - China and Russia, which in the 21st century consistently win the title of world champions," UrFU First Rector Dmitry Bugrov said.
This is the first year UrFU will host the Open Championship, which is expected to gather 73 teams of computer programmers from across Russia, Lithuania, China and Poland.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants