Eurasian Economic Youth Forum to be held in May
Since its inception, the forum has attracted thousands of students from across Russia to discuss international economic issues. Participants also receive career and personal guidance.
This year's forum is expected to draw around 2,000 students from more than 65 Russian regions. Participants will also have the ability to interact with 60 economics experts from 35 countries.
On May 14, the conference's journalism program will commence, gathering professional and student journalists from across Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Armenia, Kazakhstan and Tajikistan. The program will be a series of lectures by journalists and writers including Vladimir Gubarev, Denis Tyurin and Oleg Generous.
A program for business students will be held on May 16 and will feature lectures and roundtable discussions with economists, financiers and politicians, including Russian Deputy of the State Duma Yevgeny Fyodorov.
The forum will include several other programs aimed at cultural appreciation, geography, sports and peace. Throughout the forum, student participants may enter a variety of contests to win cash and other prizes.
The traditional Ball of Friendship will conclude the event with a fireworks display.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants