Ural Airlines reports successful year, goals for coming year
At the meeting, stockholders approved the board of directors, the company's annual reports and financial statements for last year. The meeting also covered profit distribution following the results of the fiscal year and approval of related-party transactions.
Ural Airlines reported a number of positive factors last year that ensured the continued growth of its scope of operations, including an increase in the number of aircraft in its fleet, an expansion of the geography of its flights, an expansion of its sales network and implementation of several programs to enhance aircraft maintenance quality and ensure flight safety.
The airline also pointed to the start-up of a high technology training facility and a highly productive and professional group of personnel as contributing to its growth.
Last year, revenue for Ural Airlines reached 23,101,868 thousand roubles, with a net profit of 145,328 thousand roubles. The airline paid a $3.23 dividend based on last year's fiscal data.
Goals announced at the meeting include increasing the airline's fleet by six European Airbus airplanes and adding a European-level aircraft maintenance shed facility by year's end.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants