Ural Yekaterinburg to return to Russian Premier League
The promotion follows the team's victory over Spartak Nalchik in the second-tier Football National League, according to Rsport.ru.
Ural Yekaterinburg led its idivision by five points, securing it a short lead over FC Tomsk.
The team played in the Russian Premier League from 1992 until 1996 under the name Uralmash, Rsport.ru reports.
Additionally, the team's home stadium in Yekaterinburg will host the 2018 World Cup after planned renovations are complete.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants