Russian State Professional, Pedagogical University announces winners of Paint a Dream contest
Competition organizers received more than 240 submissions from children across the Urals, and submissions were accepted from artists of all disciplines, including drawing, painting, sculpture, ceramics and textiles.
The theme for this year's Paint a Dream was "400 years of the Romanov dynasty - 400 years of glory of the Russian state." Judges evaluated the child-artists' work as it relates to patriotism and the true pride of Russian forefathers.
Winners were announced earlier this month and were given certificates for their achievements. Contest winners were also invited to participate in a roundtable conference to discuss career opportunities for aspiring artists. Participating in the discussion were employees of the university's Art Institute, as well as representatives from other colleges in the city and region.
The theme for next year's Paint a Dream contest will be "Fire of Olympus!"
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants