Transaero launches serves from Kiev Zhulyany to Russia's Ufa airport
On April 21, the airline extended the connection to include service between Kiev Zhulyany and Yekaterinburg, a 1,311-mile journey, Anna.aero reports.
Flights to Ufa and Yekaterinburg will operate twice a week and will be serviced by Transaero's fleet of 737 aircraft.
Transaero faces some competition in its Yekaterinburg service, with Ukraine International Airlines operating flights between Kiev Borispol to Yekaterinburg three times per week, according to Anna.aero.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants