State Academic Opera, Ballet Theatre to premiere "Love and Death"
Born February 4, 1945, Polad Bulbuloglu first became famous in the Soviet Union for his compositions, which synthesized jazz-influenced popular music with Russian and Azerbaijani folk elements.
Bulbuloglu reached the climax of his musical career in the 1990s following the popularity of his song "Come, Hey Morning!" with Turkish audiences.
Shortly after, Bulbuloglu began a political career as Azerbaijan's Minister of Culture. Currently, he is the Azerbaijani ambassador to Russia.
In 2010, Bulbuloglu received the Kazakhstani National Award of Peace and Progress.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants