Otkritie Financial Corp. to restructure banking business
The bank will consolidate its balance sheets with NOMOS, which will hold controlling stakes in both Otkritie Bank and Khanty-Mansiysk. Otkritie plans to consolidate a controlling stake in NOMOS by fall.
"This structure is the most efficient in terms of maintaining the group members' current profitability, as it enables maximum usage of each bank's advantages and makes it possible to focus on key client segments," Otkritie Financial CEO Ruben Aganbegyan said.
Following the banks' consolidation, NOMOS will service corporate customers, while Otkritie Bank will continue to service retail customers. Khanty-Mansiysk Bank will remain a full-service bank operating in the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Area and Tyumen region.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants