Tyumen's Darkness-D overtakes Yekaterinburg's Ural-D on Saturday
During the first half of the match, Ural-D had scored three goals while Darkness-D was unable to score any. However, as the game progressed, Darkness-D was able to find their momentum and ultimately overtake Yekaterinburg.
"At the 30th minute, the hosts had, by and large, the first attack of the match, and immediately scored a goal kick," Ural-D Head Coach Oleg Pichugin said. "The second goal conceded after a free-kick, and the last just before the final whistle. The hosts were able to realize their moments, and [us]-no."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants