Yekaterinburg to host Fourth Small-Format contemporary dance festival
"The Nutcracker," the festival's main program, will be held at the Theatre of Ballet, and the main guest of the festival will be German dancer and choreographer Britta Schönbrunn.
Schönbrunn will hold master classes in modern dance in the library. There will also be meetings with artists, performances and film screenings of German contemporary dance as part of the festival.
Several performances were created just for the festival and will be presented there for the first time. The festival will also feature members of the Fourth Pocketbook, including Britta Schönbrunn of Berlin and Katja Mustonen of Frankfurt am Main, as well as Andrey Zakharov, Sergey Rozhin and Catherine Zharinova, all of whom are from Yekaterinburg.
The performances, master classes and dance laboratory with Schönbrunn are open to everyone. Participants can also take place in an interactive game and an open discussion moderated by Olga Tsvetkovoj of Yekaterinburg. They will also be able to discuss the German dance theater-like phenomenon and visit a video program curated by Natalia Kuryumova of the University of Humanities located in Moscow.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants