International Exchange Foundation seeks applicants for upcoming events
This year's ninth annual Russian-German Youth Parliament will be held in Germany and is open to those who are interested in youth policies in Russia and Germany. Interested applicants must have active Russian citizenship.
Individuals between the ages of 16 and 28 may also apply to participate in the diplomatic game "Russia and Georgia - the future through the eyes of the young", to be held in Moscow next month.
Active citizens up to 25-years-old may be participate in the game, while candidates up to 28-years-old may participate as a member of the program's staff, in the press center or observe the event.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants