Ski slope brings in spring with "snow surfing" event
On April 20, the slope will be overrun with water, allowing snowboarders to surf down the slope.
Riders will also be encouraged to make the descent in bathing suits and shorts and there will be contests and music from SnowFamilyBeats.
The Uktus sports center lies on 424 hectares of century pines. Visitors to the resort can use four ski slopes of different difficulties. The track is 400-750 meters long with an elevation rising from 54 to 100 meters. The resort also offers a snow park, wellness service, cafe and parking. The park also offer paintball, tennis, horseback riding and a relaxing gazebo.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants