Free flights for veterans on Ural Airlines for Victory Day
Veterans and disabled persons are entitled to complimentary air travel on round-trip flights originating in Moscow and arriving in Yekaterinburg, Novosibirsk, Chelyabinsk, Irkutsk, Chita, Rostov and Mineralnye Vody.
On flights originating from St. Petersburg, the airline is extending free round-trip travel to Yekaterinburg, Novosibirsk, Khabarovsk and Yakutsk.
Traveling companions of veterans and disabled persons will receive a 90 percent discount on basic economy class fares.
Veterans or disabled individuals who wish to claim their free flight must present an official certificate declaring them as such per articles 15, 17 or 14 of On Veterans.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants