NOMOS Bank incorporates Otkritie, Khanty-Mansiysk Bank ATMs into service network
Bank cardholders now have access to more than 2,000 ATMs in more than 125 Russian cities, and customers can withdraw cash, deposit funds, receive balances and pay for services fee-free.
"This will give our customers even more options for quality and multi-functional service in a large, reliable corporation," NOMOS Bank Deputy Chairman Elena Budnik said. "Holders of bank cards of all three banks will now find it much easier and cheaper to use our ATMs, both in terms of cash withdrawals and other common banking operations without commission. We plan to further develop our remote banking services and their convenience and accessibility for our customers."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants