Three men found dead in village sauna
The unnamed men, who were between the ages of 37 and 47, went to the privately-owned sauna in the village of Novoipatovo in the Sverdlovsk region on Friday and were discovered on Sunday, RIA Novosti reports.
Investigators are considering a number of possible causes of death, including carbon monoxide or alcohol poisoning, and foul play is not suspected.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants