Winners from Fourth International Students' Festival announced
Held for the first time in 2009, GLASS' initial festival focused entirely on social advertising. Now, in its fourth year, festival organizers broadened the event's scope to include commercial advertising. This year's submissions were divided into two categories: commercial advertising and social advertising.
Festival organizers received submissions in a variety of disciplines, including TV and radio advertising, graphic advertising, non-standard advertising, Internet advertising, photography and branding proposals.
The festival, which was hosted by Ural Federal University, also includes seminars on the creative process and advertising, post-production and direction of ambient-advertising, as well as a bus trip and a lecture to study outdoor advertising. At the end of the festival, a "follow-on" discussion of works and award ceremony were held.
Following the conclusion of the festival, students had the opportunity to participate in the Fair Advertising Festival on April 12 and April 13. StreetArt, a guerilla marketing agency, organized the Fair Advertising Festival to provide advertising students an opportunity to interact with working advertising executives as well as notable copywriters and graphic designers.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants