Uralvagonzavod presents at Hannover Messe 2013
The company presented in one stand as a joint project with Bombardier and in another stand as part of the Russian Federation's central exhibition, Ural Business Consulting reports.
The corporation's stands were visited on opening day by Russian President Vladimir Putin and German Chancellor Angela Merkel.
The two heads of state examined the full-size driver's pit of the Flexity Outlook tram and the model of a new-generation train for the Moscow Underground, which was designed by Uralvagonzavod and Bombardier. Putin acted as Merkel's guide during the tour.
Uralvagonzavod and Bombardier's joint venture will supply 120 modern and comfortable public transport vehicles to the Russian capital, according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants