Ural Airlines to offer discounted fares from Yekaterinburg to Beijing
The discounted ticket will only be available for travelers who book at least 14 days in advance.
Furthermore, Ural Airlines launched a discount program of up to 20 percent on all other fares as of April 3.
According to its current schedule, the airline operates flights departing Yekaterinburg for Beijing on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. Through a series of partnerships with such Chinese airlines as Air China, Hainan Airlines and China Southern Airlines, travelers in the Urals can reach several destinations throughout China and southeast Asia.
Ural Airlines initially launched service to Beijing from the Chelyabinsk region on March 6.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants