Nomos-Bank announces new appointments
Previously, the Supervisory Board elected Romaev, Dankevich and Budik as members of the management board.
Romaev is also the first deputy chairman of the board of Otkritie Financial Corporation and chief financial officer of the corporation. He is responsible for coordinating the integration of Nomos-Bank into the structure of Otkritie Financial Corp.
Dankevich is the president-chairman of Otkritie's board of directors. He oversees the operational and IT-units as well as retail business development and SMEs.
Budnik is the head of Nomos-Bank retail and small business.
Nomos is the sixth-largest banking group in Russia in terms of total assets. It is the second largest privately-owned Russian universal banking group, with assets totaling $29 billion and equity of $2.9 billion under audited IFRS accounts for 2012.
Nomos offers a full range of banking services to corporate, small business and retail clients. It served 13,500 corporate customers, 85,800 small business clients and almost 1.5 million retail customers, including private banking clients, as of the end of 2012.
Nomos has favorable long-term international credit ratings of BB from Fitch and Ba3 from Moody's.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants